Are you aware of your impact on the environment? If you answered no, continue reading.
Do you acknowledge your environmental impact and seek to improve it? If no, keep on reading.
Caring for the environment does not require one to be an environmental activist. On the contrary, it requires you to learn more about your home and to introduce conscious habits into your life.
Here are easy habits to get you started
7. Turn off the lights when you leave the room. It’s wasted energy and contributes to GHG emissions
6. Turn off the tap when you are brushing your teeth. We should not waste a precious resource.
5. Shut off electronic devices when not in use. This just wastes more energy.
4. Reuse your towels for a week before utilizing a different one.
3. Drive less. Carpool, or if you want do more, walk, bike or even take public transit.
2. Print double-sided. All it takes is a simple checkmark to use both sides of the same page. And it will be much easier to hold in your hand.
1. LED(s) use less energy, last longer and claim not use mercury.
See, these habits aren’t difficult to implement and I hope you can utilize these habits in your daily lives.